"Loop for button"
1) Measure the button. Wrap a strip of paper around the button you want to use. Cut the paper.
2) Cut the loop fabric on bias.
Length is (length of paper + ease + seam allowance 2cm) x number of buttons
* The ease here would depend on the thickness of the fabric.
3) Sew the loop facing inside. Leave the thread long for using to turn out.
4) Cut the seam allowance, and the corner in a triangle.
5) Turn it inside out by using the remaining thread.
*You can use a loop maker as seen on the diagram.
- Tags: support